ECommerce & Social Media Coordinator APPLY NOW
FamilyPharmacy.ie, are seeking a talented marketer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a fast learner who is passionate about online marketing, data analysis and is seeking a flexible job with a growing company. If you can work independently, as well as thrive in a collaborative team-oriented environment and meet the criteria below we invite you to apply today!
The E commerce and Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for creating and maintaining content on our E commerce site as well as coordinating the digital marketing and social media for FamilyPharmacy.ie.
- Content management including SEO descriptions, Photo resizing and page navigation.
- Coordinating digital advertising with instore
- Campaign management
- Social media (Facebook\Instagram\Twitter etc) managment.
- Newsletter\Blog management
- Pricing and Promotions
- Brand management.
- Analyzing sales and promotional success.
- Above average knowledge of Ecommerce systems
- Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate an understanding or have previous experience using Shopify, Stripe or other similar Ecommerce services.
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience managing advertising campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising or other similar ad marketplaces.
- Above average Microsoft Office and Google Documents skills (specifically Excel and Sheets).
- Proficient use of major web browsers, email software and social media platforms.
- Simple photo editing skills using Adobe Photoshop or other similar software or online editor.
- Self-motivation, intelligence and strong work ethic.
- Willingness to learn and share ideas.
- Ability to follow set standards and take direction.
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems.
- Absolute drive to complete projects on time and in detailed manner.
- Ability to learn from your mistakes!
- Excellent organizational skills: be accurate and thorough.
- Excellent communication skills: be able to listen, write and share your thoughts out loud.
This is a part time role initially with potential to expand as the business grows.
|||Tullow, Co. Carlow|||Ecommerce||||||0jOR7R9lRcT1XWzN|||PART_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false