DIFFLAM SPRAY 30ML
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Difflam Oral Spray
DescriptionDifflam Oral Spray is used for the relief pain and inflammation of the throat.
IngredientsThe active ingredient benzydamine is an anti-inflammatory and local analgesics.
• Benzydamine hydrochloride 0.15% w/v.
• Each puff (175 microlitres) contains 262. 5 micrograms of benzydamine hydrochloride (0.15% w/v).
• Excipients: Each puff contains 0.17mg of Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218) and 14mg of Ethanol.
• Other Ingredients: Glycerol, Saccharin, Sodium hydrogen carbonate, Ethanol (96 per cent), Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Mouthwash flavour, Polysorbate 20 and Purified Water
How to Use• Adults and elderly: 4 to 8 puffs, 1½ - 3 hourly.
• Children: (6-12): 4 puffs, 1½ - 3 hourly.
• Children under 6: One puff to be administered per 4 kg body weight, up to a maximum of 4 puffs, 1½ - 3 hourly.