DOMERID RELIEF TABS 10MG
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Domerid Relief 10mg tablets are used to treat nausea and vomiting in adults and adolescents over 12 years old.
Domerid Relief 10mg tablets are used to treat nausea and vomiting in adults and adolescents over 12 years old and over 35kg in bodyweight.
Domerid Relief 10mg tablets contain 10mg Domperidone
How to Use
The usual dose is one tablet up to three times a day, if possible, before meals. If you need to take Motilium for longer than 7 days, please contact your G.P.
Do not take Motilium if you:
- Have stomach bleeding, regularly have severe abdominal cramps or persistant black stools
- Have a tumour of the pituitary gland
- Have PKU or phenylketonuria (Motilium contains aspartame and should be avoided) · Have moderate or severe liver disease
- Have had an ECG that showed a heart problem with a prolonged QT interval
- Have heart failure, or the heart is insufficiently pumping blood around the body
- Have low potassium or magnesium levels or high potassium levels in your blood
Do not take If you are taking any of the following medicines:
- Antifungals specifically ketoconazole, fluconazole or voriconazole
- Antibiotics specifically erythromycin, clarithromycin, telithromycin, moxifloxacin, pentamidine
- Heart medication specifically amiodarone, dronedarone, quinidine, sotalol, diltiazem, verapamil
- Antipsychotics such as haloperidol,pimozide,sertindole
- Antidepressants such as citalopram,escitalopram
- Gastro intestinal disorder treatment such as cisapride, dolasetron,prucalopride
- Allergy medication mizolastine, mequitazine
- Antimalarials espcially halofantrine
- HIV/AIDS treatment called protease inhibitors
- Cancer treatment toremifine,vandetanib, vincamine