DUPHALAC ORAL SOLUTION 300ML
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Duphalac Lactulose Solution
DescriptionDuphalac contains a laxative called lactulose. It makes the stool softer and easier to pass, by drawing water into the bowel. It is not absorbed into your body.
Duphalac is used to treat constipation (infrequent bowel movements, hard and dry stools).
Duphalac is also used to treat hepatic encephalopathy (a liver disease causing confusion, tremor, decreased level of consciousness including coma). This is also known as a ‘hepatic coma’.
IngredientsActive ingredient (in each tablet) • The active substance is lactulose. (5 ml of Duphalac contains 3.335 g of lactulose)
• Duphalac does not contain any other ingredients.
• However, it may contain small amounts of other sugars, such as lactose, galactose, epilactose and fructose.
How to UseChildren under 10 years: Not to be taken by children under 10 years without medical advice. Children (4 - 10 years): • Adults and adolescents 15 ml twice daily
• Children (5-10 years) 10 ml twice daily
• Children (2-5 years) 5 ml twice daily
• Infants (1-2 year) 2.5-5 ml twice daily
• Infants (1 moth- 1 year) 2.5 ml twice daily