LEMSIP MULTI- RELIEF CAPSULES 16'S
Lemsip Multi-Relief Capsules are effective in the treatment of the pain, congestion and cough as well as the relief of other symptoms associated with colds and flu. Lemsip Multi-Relief capsules are swallowed whole with a glass of water instead of being dissolved in hot water.
Multi-relief capsules for fever, headache, chesty cough, sore throat, sinus and nasal congestion, body aches and pains. Contains 500mg of paracetamol, phenylephrine as a decongestant and guaifenesin for a chesty cough.
Directions For Use:
- Swallow whole with water.
- Do not chew.
- Children 12-15 years old:
- one capsule every 4-6 hours.
- Do not exceed 4 capsules in 24 hours.
- Adults and children 16 years and over:
- Two capsules every 4-6 hours.
- Do not exceed 8 capsules in 24 hours.
- Per capsule:
- Paracetamol 500mg
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 6.1mg
- Guaifenesin 100mg
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Please read the accompanying instructions carefully before using this product.
- Only use this product as intended, in the event of misuse, seek medical advice.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Do not use this product if you are allergic or have a hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
This product is not recommended for persons under 12 years.