PEDAMED CREAM 30G
Pedamed 100mg/g Cream is indicated for the prevention of athlete's foot and other fungal skin infections, for the elimination of foot odours and it also provides an antiperspirant effect.
Pedamed 100mg/g Cream is a smooth white cream containing the active ingredient zinc undecylenate. This cream can also be used to remove foot odours and to stop feet from sweating.
The other ingredients are zinc oxide, alum, allantoin, chlorhexidine hydrochloride, levomenthol, light liquid paraffin, white soft paraffin, sorbitol solution (70 per cent) (non-crystallising), macrogol stearate, mono and di-glycerides of higher saturated fatty acids (Cutina MD), ethyl, methyl and propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E214, E218, E216), bronopol and purified water.
How to apply
If Pedamed Cream has been prescribed for you by your doctor, follow any instructions he/she may have given you. If you purchased this product without a prescription, follow these directions closely:
• Pedamed Cream is for use on the skin only.
• Do not get Pedamed Cream in your eyes, nose or mouth. If you get this medicine in your eyes, nose or mouth, rinse immediately with cool tap water.
• Wash and dry your hands before and after using this medicine.
• Clean and dry the affected area.
• Apply a thin layer of Pedamed Cream over the affected area twice daily and rub the cream in gently. For athlete’s foot apply the cream in between the toes as well.
• Keep using Pedamed Cream for at least one week after all signs of infection have gone.
• For the best results, Pedamed Cream should be used together with an antifungal powder such as Pedamed 100mg/g Cutaneous Powder.
• To stop any reoccurrence of the infection, use regularly after showering and bathing.