Pedamed 100mg/g Cutaneous Powder prevents Athlete's Foot and other Fungal skin infections. It also eliminates foot odour and works as an anti-perspirant.
Zinc undecylenate is the antifungal in Pedamed which works by preventing fungal growth that can cause skin infections. This powder can also be used to remove foot odours and to stop feet from sweating.
The other ingredients are zinc oxide, alum, allantoin, chlorhexidine hydrochloride, levomenthol, talc and maize starch.
How to apply
If Pedamed Powder has been prescribed for you by your doctor, follow any instructions he/she may have given you. If you purchased this product without a prescription, follow these directions closely:
• Pedamed Powder is for use on the skin only.
• Do not get Pedamed Powder in your eyes, nose or mouth. If you get this medicine in your eyes, nose or mouth, rinse immediately with cool tap water.
• Wash and dry your hands before and after using this medicine.
• Clean and dry the affected area.
• Shake a thin layer of Pedamed Powder over the affected area twice daily and rub the powder in gently. For athlete’s foot apply the powder in between the toes and dust socks and inside shoes with powder.
• Keep using Pedamed Powder for at least one week after all signs of infection have gone.
• For the best results, Pedamed Powder should be used together with an antifungal cream such as Pedamed 100mg/g Cream.
• To stop any reoccurrence of the infection, use regularly after showering and bathing.